KIDS YOGA 20 HOUR TEACHER TRAINING
Kids are natural Yogi’s because of their “in the moment” attitude, innate flexibility and unlimited potential for growth. And just like adults, yoga positively affects a child’s overall health, well-being, and self-confidence. Kids Yoga encourages children to use their bodies, minds and intuition through movement, play, imagination and creative expression to not only educate their entire beings, but to also develop mindfulness, body awareness, self-acceptance and self-love.
If you have kids or work with children on any level, you can positively affect the health, well-being and confidence of our next generation by taking this training. Learn how to offer playful Yoga poses, animated breathing exercises and nourishing relaxation techniques using music, crafts, books, props and educational and sensory elements to create a unique learning experience at home or in the classroom. Whether you are a parent, a school teacher, yoga teacher, or a professional child caregiver working at a day care facility, afterschool program or a summer camp this training is for you!
What YOGA can do for our next generation:
- Develop strong, flexible, healthy growing bodies
- Increase concentration, balance and body awareness
- Develop confidence and self-esteem
- Spark creativity and ripe imaginations
- Cultivate a peaceful, relaxed state of body and mind
- Acquire the tools for stress management
- Encourage peer and social interaction
- Exercise self-reflection and tolerance towards others
- Make anatomy, health and environmental awareness fun!
Date: May 24-26
Location: SRC Yoga Room
Cost: $375 Yoga Alliance CEU’s: 20
20 YOGA ALLIANCE APPROVED CEU’S